Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy A80 phone, the latest A-class phone officially announced with the J-class days ago.
The phone came very similarly to the leaks in the past few days, especially in terms of the most important feature is the design of the sliding camera, which revolves to turn Mabic cameras back and cameras for the silver mechanically.
As for the specifications came as follows
- Screen: 6.7-inch AMOLED with FHD + resolution.
- Processor: Eight-core Qualcomm Class Snapdragon 730.
- Random memory: 8GB.
- Memory Storage: 128GB.
- Cameras: 48MP and 8MP cameras with a 3D sensor for 3MP resolution.
- System: Android 9.0.
- Battery: 3700mAh Supports 25W fast charging.
- Colors: Black – Silver – Gold.
The phone offers some other good stuff such as fingerprint under the screen and supports Dolby Atmos sound with two slides and an external memory port and there is a 3.5mm headset port.
The phone will be available by the end of May, specifically on May 29, and Samsung has not officially talked about prices until now, but the sites are trading that the price for this device will be $ 730.